Terms & Conditions
In These Term & Conditions Norfolk Inflatable's Is Referred To As “WE” or “Our” Or “Us”
The Customer/You Are Referred To As “The Hirer”
01. In the case of equipment hire without supervisors/staff, hirers or organisers must have insurance to cover any eventuality that could arise at the event, including injuries and accidents to the users. We have public liability insurance but it is the hirer or organiser's responsibility to ensure that they have the required insurance cover for their own event.
02. If any unforeseen circumstances prevent us from fulfilling our obligations, our liability will be limited to a refund of any money paid in relation to the event. No other compensation will be paid, irrespective of any loss of earnings. No refunds of any money's will be paid back to you in the event of you cancelling you event/booking at the last minute. All requests of refunds should be made in writing within 72 hours of cancelling.
03. All booking our subject to availability and last minutes changes may be offered to the hirer as an alternative if their requested item cannot be delivered as agreed.
04. Although we endeavour to ensure the safety of our customers, We cannot guarantee against any accidents. It is the organiser or hirer's responsibility to ensure that all users are aware of the rules of use.
05. We will not be held responsible for any loss of property or accidents on any bookings for any reason.
06. Only responsible people deemed capable of exercising control over children by the hirer should supervise the equipment. They must be present and supervising at all times while the equipment is in operation. They. Must 18 years or over.
07. Any sharp objects, such as glasses and toys, must not be allowed on to the equipment. Shoes are not permitted on the equipment.
08. Streamers, silly string, freshly-painted faces, chewing gum, food, drink and other messy items must not be allowed on the equipment.
09. The hirer takes full liability for any damage caused, or any theft of the equipment during the course of the hire period.
10. The equipment must not be removed from the site without Our prior written consent.
11. The hirer must ensure that the equipment does not become overloaded & No children of ages more than 36 months apart should use the equipment at the same time, the hirer or a responsible adult must monitor the equipment to ensure this does not occur.
12. Our children's equipment is intended for children under the Height of 1.3 meters. We do not recommend their use by larger children. For more specific information, please contact us.
13. If anyone other than Us or Our employees set up the equipment, our public liability insurance will be invalid. If you have elected to collect the equipment yourself, please ensure you have adequate insurance & knowledge on how the equipment should be set up and used, if you have any doubts please ask us for advise.
14. No climbing over the roofs or safety walls is permitted, all inflatable units come with 1 x electric blower, the correct & required anchorage system, 1 x 25 meter cable & required mats included, should you request more there will be additional charges applied to the hire price.
15. Supervision is mandatory, during wet weather conditions equipment can become slippery when wet so care must be taken. If there are any concerns, close the equipment down immediately, wipe clean and dry. When the equipment is suitably dry and safe, use of the equipment can resume. We Fully advise cancellation if weather is bad or forecast to be wet/Windy on the day, as stated in the terms and conditions We reserve the right to cancel your booking due to safety reasons with no liability applicable to Us or cost to yourself.
16. The equipment should not be rehired to any person or group except the person it was originally hired out to without the prior written consent from Us, All necessary permissions required for the proposed event must be received by the hirer. All documentation relevant to the hire, including public liability insurance, must be obtained at the time of booking with us.
17. If equipment must be transported through commercial or domestic areas, it is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that access is available and that any furnishings etc. that could come into contact with the equipment is protected from damages. ****We Do Not take units through Houses for this reason and reserve the right to cancel the booking on arrival and FULL charge will be made ********
18. If safety barriers are needed, it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are in place and All First Aid equipment is the responsibility and supplied by the hirer.
19. Payment Must be made prior to setup or upon set up by cash we do not accept cheques on setup cheques must be received 14 working days prior. ******We do not offer Credit facilities******
20. We reserve the right not to refund the hirer if the equipment hired does not fit in the requested area. The hirer takes full responsibility for all the measurements.
21. No water saturation E.G water pistols, water bombs hoses to be used on the equipment, if so will the hirer will incur another days Hire charge to compensate for loss of hire and drying time.
22. No images or content may be download or used from our web site for anything without prior permission from Us.
23. Between the dates of October 1st and March the following Year we only hire to Inside venues due to weather conditions unless this is pre-arranged when booking with us.
24. For any castle that is hired overnight we respectfully ask that the Blower is covered overnight and that the unit MUST BE erected as early as possible to help the unit dry from any moisture/Rain that developed overnight.
25. All equipment hired is the responsibility of the hirer, the hirer agrees to insure the equipment against loss, damage or theft at their own expense for the duration of hire & the hirer also agrees to provide adequate security for the hired equipment for the duration of hire.
26. The title to all hired equipment remains with Us
27. All hired equipment is accepted as working at the time of delivery.
28. The hirer shall not part with possession or control of the equipment or sell the equipment at any time while hiring any equipment.
29. The equipment must not be modified, added to, adapted, altered or interfered with in any other way while under contract.
30. The equipment must not leave the UK .
31. The hirer must notify Us immediately in the event of any loss, theft or damage.
32. The hirer will be charged for any maintenance, repairs or damages that arise through negligence or misuse & the hirer agrees to pay Us the full replacement costs of any equipment that is damaged and beyond repair also any down time/loss of earnings.
33. If the equipment is retained beyond the agreed hire period or if the equipment is returned incomplete, the hirer will be subject to additional hire charges at rate of £35 per hour.
34. This Equipment has a maximum user height limit stated on the front, Please ensure no-one over this height uses the equipment.
35. No food, drinks, chewing gum, silly string or party poppers to be allowed on or near the Inflatable this is to avoid choking & Staining (if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the hirer will incur a cleaning charge)
36. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges & All other items from pockets MUST be removed before using the Inflatable.
37. No face paints or Glitter to be used either on or near the Inflatable.
38. No smoking/Vaping, barbeques or flames near or on the Inflatable.
39. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed & all slides are one way no climbing upwards or obstructing is allowed.
40. A responsible Adult (over 18yrs) must supervise the Inflatable at all times.
41. Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, limit numbers according to the height and number of users set out on the front step of the inflatable, Try to avoid large and small Children from using it together.
42. Ensure Children Are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
43. No pets, toys or sharp instruments are to be taken on the inflatable.
44. If the Inflatable is not being used for any part of the hire period, please switch the blower off at the mains.
45. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step, the step is there to assist users in getting on & off!
46. No-one with a history of back, neck or head problems to use the Inflatable.
47. Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation.
48. Do not move the inflatable once it has been setup and left.
49. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that there is nothing in their pockets.
50. Ensure that the area around the inflatable is clear from any objects that could cause harm to a users falling off of the inflatable.
51. The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
52. In the event of heavy rain , it is strongly recommended that the Inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
53. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. CALL US FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE!!! On 07906131039.
54. Anyone who is or suspects that they are pregnant should not use the Equipment.
55. All long hair should be tied back to avoid injury.
56. Anyone under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances should not use this equipment for any reason.
57. In the event of wind speed reaching or forecast to reach 24MPH the inflatable MUST Not be used as Stated in BSEN14960 And Must Be Switched Off.
58. The hirer takes full liability for any damage caused, or any theft of the equipment whilst on hire.
59. The equipment should not be rehired to any person or organisation unless prior written consent is received from Us
60. No water devices such as water pistols, water bombs/balloons hose pipes should be used near or on the equipment.
61. Should equipment be returned in an unacceptable condition the hirer will be responsible for a cleaning charge and any loss of earnings endured.
62. Equipment that is hired for overnight must be re-erected as early possible to enable the equipment to dry off before being collected.
63. Equipment must not be altered or adapted in any way whilst on hire.
64. The hirer agrees to pay us in full for any equipment that is returned in a condition that is beyond repair.
65. Ensure that the air vents on the blower are kept clear from obstruction.
66. Any accidents or losses must be reported to us immediately.
67. All safety equipment provided must be worn at all times.
68. All electrical equipment is safety checked before all hires and therefore should not be altered with in any way by any person.
69. All Supplied matting, fencing, safety signs & barriers should remain in position and not be moved, ensure mats remain at the entrances of equipment.